Thursday, June 24, 2010

Banana Smoothie

Sunday, June 20th was my father-in-law's birthday. I don't know to make sweets and was not interested in making same Kheer, so thought of making this dish. Today, I searched names to name this dish. 

Ingredients:
a. Banana - 5
b. Sugar - 6 tsp
c. Milk - 4 tbsp
d. Cashewnut - 4
e. Kismis - 4
f. Badam - 4
g. Ghee - 4 tsp

Method:
a. Chop banana, add sugar, milk and blend the mixture
b. Slice cashewnut and badam
c. Heat the ghee and add sliced cashewnut, badam, kismis

Serve to eat.

Serves: 2 to 3 people.

3 comments:

Hey Hema! Could you email me at bdl319@gmail.com when you post the BSI ingredient this week?

Thanks!

Hi Hema, I saw your blog from the foodie blogroll and I like what you have here.If you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!