Dark Chocolate Milk Shake:
I planned to prepare puriundai (might be my next recipe) but ended up preparing dark chocolate milk shake in office. :(.
Great thing I did yesterday is, I informed my hubby somehow stating that I like my blog which motivates me to cook/make/bake new things and asked him to cooperate my work. Reason is, my little son has become a nightmare for me, he doesn't sleep nor he lets anybody sleep (including my older son). As my mom-in-law would have cooked something in the afternoon and very rarely I get a chance to cook something, great thing I do is cook rice in the evening which will hardly take 5 minutes. I need to put this guy to sleep and then prepare whatever I would have planned.
In the early morning, once I got up, my little son also got up and as it was just dosa chutney had to be done. Good my mom-in-law did a new chutney and the recipe will be out shortly.
In the office today I was supposed to have some training and instead of keeping my blog readers wait i just thought a dark chocolate milk shake can also serve as a sweet as we had sugar to it. Please pass your valuable comments if it can be considered under sweet or not.
This is going to be my 3rd day in Blogging Marathon under 2nd week event. As you are aware my group is "Kid's Delight - Something Sweets" for this week.
- Dark Chocolate - 4 pieces (one chocolate will have 8 pieces)
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1
- Fruits of your taste (just to make you have a good breakfast)
- Melt butter in microwave
- Add dark chocolate to them and melt them in oven
- Add milk, sugar and heat it for a moment so that chocolate mixes well with milk
- Take a bowl for fruits add your desired fruits. I have added musk melon and pineapple.
- Click a pic and have the milk shake with fruits. :)
- Post it after tasting the milk shake.
Kid's Delight - Something Sweet at Edible Entertainment by Kavitha Iyengar and this series were started by Srivalli in her blog.
MEC series by Kalyani started by Srivalli on Cooking4allseasons.
Breakfast Club Jan'12 series hosted which was started by