Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shraddanjali - Sahasa Simha - Dr.Vishnuvardhan


Dr.Vishnuvardhan, the great actor of Kannada film industry expired today around 3am in the morning due to heart attack.

Tenure on earth: 1950 - 30th Dec 2009

Great actor who lived and will live in most of the kannadigas heart.

Fans are left behind and fabulous man reached heaven.

Let his soul rest in peace.

I started liking kannada movies because of Vishnu and Shankar Nag. Today, i am really very sad because both of them are no more in this world.

Jai Sahasimha!!
Jai Vishnuvardhan.

5 comments:

he is one of the few kannada actors i know. I am sorry.

I am not a Kanadiga, but love Vishnu very much, a good actor and a very very wonderful person. I love him so much, had watched few of his movies but love him. :)

Awesome! Its genuinely awesome piece of writing, I have got much
clear idea concerning from this article.

My weblog :: buy phen375 from Australia

I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents
and also with the structure for your blog. Is
this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self?
Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one today..